As a few examples, there's...
- Petticoatees must wear what they're told, when they're told. No ifs, no buts.
- Petticoatees must sit whenever they use the lavatory.
- Bath time for petticoatees should fall between 6pm and 7.30pm every night.
- Bedtime should be no later than 8pm for teenagers and 7pm for younger petticoatees.
- Bedtime means 'bed' time and a suitable 'night' nappy/daiper must be worn.
- Nappies/daipers may not be removed until permitted by your parent or guardian.
- Parents and guardians must be addressed properly and politely. eg. Mummy, Daddy.
- Petticoatees must look after their things. Deliberate or accidental damage will not be tolerated.
- Disobedience, deviousness, discourtesy, impolite and immoral behaviour will not be tolerated.
I'm not looking for any physical punishments... petticoating shouldn't require any of that.
If you've got any ideas, please post them in the comments and I'll cherry pick my favourites.